BiPAP (Bilevel positive airway pressure) is a device, which provides pressure support with two pressure settings: the prescribed pressure for inhalation (IPAP), and a lower pressure for exhalation (EPAP). They are suited for patients with respiratory disorders such as chronic bronchitis, COPD and OSA with higher-pressure requirement. Our range of BiPAP begins from the basic manual mode to higher end invasive and volume assured BiPAP mode. We offer BiPAP devices from major brands like Phillips Respironics, Resmed and DeVilbiss Healthcare. We have good price range of BiPAP Machine. We deliver this product through our online portal all over India.
- Right Clinical Diagnosis: Our specialists and pulmonologists screen all patient records to identify the best medical device for the patient. Good therapy begins from finding out the type of equipment best suited for you.
- Choose the Perfect Mask: We have a wide range of masks including gel masks and silicon masks. These come in different sizes and types (nasal mask, full face mask, pillow mask) . We help you choose the most comfortable mask as per facial structure.
- Humidification: In dry and cold environments humidification improves therapy and can be added on to PAP therapy.
- Trial and Adjustment: Even automatic machines such as Auto CPAP and Auto BiPAP have patient specific settings, which need to be adjusted during the first 2-3 days off therapy to make the patient comfortable. We ensure trial and optimal pressure setting for long term benefit.
- Follow Up Program: Therapy begins at diagnosis but is constantly monitored by our team and all reports are regularly shared with physicians for constant adjustment of therapy for best treatment.